‘Bridle’ Wool-Backed Silk Dress Scarf - Turquoise Paisley on Charcoal
SOHO Scarves’ ornate paisley ‘Bridle’ wool-backed silk scarf is charcoal-grey and adorned with cyan coloured swirls of paisley. This scarf has a vibrant 1960s psychedelic paisley design which is really striking - most definitely a dandy essential!
A men's dress scarf exudes charm and is one of the few accessories that is capable of simultaneously making a confident yet laid back statement. It’s a very versatile accessory allowing you to dress up a cardigan or casual jacket, and is an excellent way to add a touch of colour to your winter look.
Notable properties of 'The Bridle' scarf include:
- Men's paisley patterned scarf with lightweight wool back and silk top
- Luxurious ‘The Bridle’ design in dark grey with cyan paisley patterns and additional blue and gold accents
- Dark grey hand rolled ends
- Made from 100% silk and 100% wool in 80s twill displaying an attractive sheen with a luxuriant feel
- Great for that little bit of extra comfort
- Dimensions: 160 cm x 16 cm*
- Comes with a gift box
*Size may vary slightly due to wool shrinkage*
UK SHIPPING FREE (2 -3 WORKING DAYS)
UK ROYAL MAIL 1ST CLASS (1-2 WORKING DAYS) £1.00
EUROPE TRACKED (4-7 WORKING DAYS) £6.95
USA AND CANADA TRACKED (5-10 WORKING DAYS) £6.95
REST OF THE WORLD TRACKED (5-10 WORKING DAYS) £7.95
Lovely design and top quality too. Very satisfied.
Delighted with the quality and colour of scarf.
Brilliant service as per usual from Soho scarves. Looks great with my parka or crombie and will keep me warm with the fine wool back whether I'm on my scooter or out and about.