Brimming with 1960’s style we introduce ‘The Carnaby’ - one of SOHO Scarves’ boldest and brightest scarf patterns, now available as a wide silk-wool dress scarf. This design will undoubtedly add some flair to your look, containing huge, bold swirls of warm paisley tones against a bright golden ground is combined to create a gorgeous autumnal medley of colours.
A men's wide dress scarf exudes charm and is one of the few accessories that is capable of simultaneously making a confident yet laid back statement. It’s a very versatile accessory allowing you to dress up a cardigan or casual jacket, and is an excellent way to add a touch of colour to your winter look.
Notable properties of 'The Carnaby Wide' scarf include:
- Men's paisley patterned scarf with lightweight wool back and silk top
- Elegant ‘Carnaby’ design in a rich gold paisley patterns and multicoloured highlights
- Hand rolled ends
- Made from 100% silk and 100% wool in 60s twill displaying an elegant lustre with a luxuriant feel
- Great for that little bit of extra comfort
- Dimensions: 160 cm x 32 cm*
- Comes with a gift box
*Size may vary slightly due to wool shrinkage*