SOHO Scarves' very own ‘The Forks’ wide dress scarf has a retro-inspired pattern on an emerald-green background, possessing a depth of colour which truly pops!
This vibrant, silk and wool accessory with stunning, poppy colours is adorned by a classic pattern of the 60's era yet remains truly contemporary - a testament to good design and enduring style.
A men's wide dress scarf exudes charm and is one of the few accessories that is capable of simultaneously making a confident yet laid back statement. It’s a very versatile accessory allowing you to dress up a cardigan or casual jacket, and is an excellent way to add a touch of colour to your winter look.
Notable properties of 'The Forks Wide' scarf include:
- Men's paisley patterned scarf with lightweight wool back and silk top
- Elegant ‘Forks’ design in a rich green paisley patterns and multicoloured highlights
- Hand rolled ends
- Made from 100% silk and 100% wool in 60s twill displaying an elegant lustre with a luxuriant feel
- Great for that little bit of extra comfort
- Dimensions: 160 cm x 32 cm*
- Comes with a gift box
*Size may vary slightly due to wool shrinkage*