A timeless pattern containing soft swirls of blue paisley on a deep red background. Look carefully and you can see that the intricate paisley 'tears' are composed of a multitude of complementary colours including salmon pink, violet and lemon yellow, adding an level of extra visual interest. Finished with a deep-red border and ornate decorative trim, this scarf effortlessly pairs with any outfit and is perfect for those who favour an understated but debonair look.
A men's dress scarf exudes charm and is one of the few accessories that is capable of simultaneously making a confident yet laid back statement. It’s a very versatile accessory allowing you to dress up a cardigan or casual jacket, and is an excellent way to add a touch of colour to your winter look.
Notable properties of 'The Hedge Wide' wool and silk scarf include:
- Men's paisley patterned scarf with lightweight wool back and silk top
- Elegant ‘Hedge’ design in a rich red with blue paisley patterns and multicoloured highlights
- Hand rolled ends
- Made from 100% silk and 100% wool in 60s twill displaying an elegant lustre with a luxuriant feel
- Comes with a gift envelope
- Great for that little bit of extra comfort
- Dimensions: 160 cm x 32 cm*
*Size may vary slightly due to wool shrinkage*