An understated design, adorned with neatly arranged miniature paisley repeats adorned with blue and gold highlights. All set on a neutral, fawn ground, this truly is one to wear with any outfit.
A men's dress scarf exudes charm and is one of the few accessories that is capable of simultaneously making a confident yet laid back statement. It’s a very versatile accessory allowing you to dress up a cardigan or casual jacket, and is an excellent way to add a touch of colour to your winter look.
Notable properties of 'The Ikebukero' scarf include:
- Men's mini-paisley patterned scarf with lightweight wool back and silk top
- Elegant ‘Ikebukero’ design on a neutral, fawn ground with predominantly blue and gold miniature paisley patterns
- Hand rolled ends
- Made from 100% silk and 100% wool in 80s twill for an opulent feel and a delicate sheen
- Great for that little bit of extra comfort
- Dimensions: 160 cm x 16 cm*
- Comes with a gift box
*Size may vary slightly due to wool shrinkage*