Swirls of paisley dominate this eye-catching scarf from SOHO Scarves. With more than a nod to the 1960’s, it’s sure to add the finishing touch to your ensemble. Set on a black ground, ‘The Jaspar’ scarf can help to really bring an edge to your wardrobe during the winter months.
A silk scarf exudes charm and is one of the few accessories that is capable of simultaneously making a confident yet laid back statement. It’s a very versatile accessory allowing you to dress up a cardigan or casual jacket, and is an excellent way to add a touch of class to your winter look.
Key Features of 'The Jaspar' Scarf include:
- Paisley patterns on a black ground, complemented by grey accents
- Made from 100% polyester providing a subtle sheen
- Dimensions: 160 cm x 16 cm
- Exceptional wrinkle resistance and colour retention
- Durable than most of its counterparts, greatly enhancing longevity
- Comes with a gift box
- A great addition to any ensemble