SOHO Scarves’ ornate ‘Portland’ wool-backed silk scarf is black and adorned with brightly coloured swirls of paisley patterns. This scarf has a vibrant 1960s psychedelic paisley design which really 'pops' - most definitely a mod wardrobe essential.
A men's dress scarf exudes charm and is one of the few accessories that is capable of simultaneously making a confident yet laid back statement. It’s a very versatile accessory allowing you to dress up a cardigan or casual jacket, and is an excellent way to add a touch of colour to your winter look.
Key features of 'The Portland' scarf include:
- Men's paisley patterned scarf with lightweight wool back and silk top
- Elegant ‘The Portland’ design in black with multi-coloured paisley patterns
- Black hand rolled ends
- Made from 100% silk and 100% wool in 80s twill providing the perfect combination of an elegant lustre, and softness
- Great for that little bit of extra comfort
- Dimensions: 160 cm x 16 cm*
- Comes with a gift box
*Size may vary slightly due to wool shrinkage*
If you love the design on this wool-backed silk scarf but would prefer a brighter base, take a look at our dark grey and cyan 'Bridle' or at our green and orange 'Carlisle' scarf.