Silk Bauhaus Pocket Square - The Dresden
We present our timeless and modern Bauhaus collection. The patterns are simple and clear, emphasising elegant simplicity to create a discreet, intrinsic beauty of form. Enjoy the retro colour palette, clean lines and elegant shapes to achieve a tidy yet understated finish to your outfit.
The “Dresden” offers bold triangular shapes alternating ochre-yellow and charcoal grey and interspersed by orange discs to create an even, invigorating pattern. The surprisingly harmonious colour palette creates a distinct character and ensures that the Dresden pocket square works with any outfit.
The Pocket Square is one of the most used accessories by men. It can effortlessly make a simple piece of clothing look elegant and luxurious. It also demonstrates that the wearer has an eye for detail.
Key attributes of the 'The Dresden' pocket square include:
- Stylish Bauhaus inspired pattern
- Bold yellow, charcoal and orange triangular and circular repeats
- Made from 100% silk which imparts a lustrous, iridescent appearance adding a depth and vibrancy to any attire
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 32 cm
- Hand rolled ends
- Comes with a gift box
- A tasteful addition to any jacket or blazer
- Dry clean only