Silk 1950's Pocket Square - Soho Sign Red
Step back in time to the enchanting era of 1950s Americana. Through a rainbow of eye-popping pastels, our stunning fifties collection transports you to a bygone era filled with optimism and excitement.
Dress your jacket pocket with our Silk 1950's Pocket Square. The pink chequered background perfectly complements the red "SOHO Diner" sign for a retro touch. Made from luxurious silk for that extra flash of luxury.
The Pocket Square is one of the most used accessories by men. It can effortlessly make a simple piece of clothing look elegant and luxurious. It also demonstrates that the wearer has an eye for detail.
Key attributes of the 'Soho Scarves Sign' red pocket square include:
- Stylised 1950's Americana inspired pattern
- Made from 100% silk which imparts a lustrous, iridescent appearance. Its natural charm lies in its blend of comfort and luxury
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 32 cm
- Hand rolled ends
- Comes with a gift envelope
- A tasteful addition to any jacket or blazer
- Dry clean only