Silk Bauhaus Neckerchief - The Munich
We present our timeless and modern Bauhaus collection. The patterns are simple and clear, emphasising elegant simplicity to create a discreet, intrinsic beauty of form. Enjoy the retro colour palette, clean lines and elegant shapes to achieve a tidy yet understated finish to your outfit.
This geometrically patterned neckerchief cleverly combines elements from all our Bauhaus range. The neckerchief combines triangles, rectangles, squares, circles and diamonds. With its dynamic design and colour combination, it's the ideal partner for the modern, stylish gent that seeks some certain je ne sais quoi to their outfit.
The neckerchief or 'square scarf' is perfect if you are looking for a casual, but smart look - try one rolled and tied loosely over a tee shirt with or without a blazer. Alternatively if you want a more formal cravat look, try one folded in a triangle and tied around the back of your neck, tucked into a button-down shirt, or on the side of your neck over any kind of shirt.
Key attributes of the 'The Munich' Silk Neckerchief include:
- Stylish Bauhaus inspired pattern
- Brightly multi-coloured pattern combining many familiar Bauhaus-inspired forms
- Made from 100% silk for a rich colour, luxurious lustre and a sensuous feel. Silk adds a depth and vibrancy to any attire
- Dimensions: 60 cm x 60 cm
- Hand rolled ends
- Comes with a gift box
- A tasteful addition to any outfit
- Dry clean only
Choisir les options