Silk Bauhaus Pocket Square - The Weimar
We present our timeless and modern Bauhaus collection. The patterns are simple and clear, emphasising elegant simplicity to create a discreet, intrinsic beauty of form. Enjoy the retro colour palette, clean lines and elegant shapes to achieve a tidy yet understated finish to your outfit.
The geometric pattern with a retro touch creates a real eye-catching design. The vibrant colours and disc shapes that characterise this striking design result in a pocket square with a stunning richness of contrasts. The charming interplay of semicircles over rectangular blocks combine the neutral colours of beige, brown and black with strong ochre-yellow, red-orange and turquoise-blue. The distinctive, coherent ambience makes this pocket square both expressive and versatile.
The Pocket Square is one of the most used accessories by men. It can effortlessly make a simple piece of clothing look elegant and luxurious. It also demonstrates that the wearer has an eye for detail.
Key attributes of the 'The Weimar' pocket square include:
- Stylish Bauhaus inspired pattern
- Semicircles and rectangular blocks in a Bauhaus inspired, multicoloured palette
- Made from 100% silk which imparts a lustrous, iridescent appearance and it's smoothness caresses the skin, offering a unique sensory experience
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 32 cm
- Hand rolled ends
- Comes with a gift box
- A tasteful addition to any jacket or blazer
- Dry clean only
Choisir les options