Silk Bauhaus Pocket Square - The Berlin
We present our timeless and modern Bauhaus collection. The patterns are simple and clear, emphasising elegant simplicity to create a discreet, intrinsic beauty of form. Enjoy the retro colour palette, clean lines and elegant shapes to achieve a tidy yet understated finish to your outfit.
The vibrant colours and geometrical shapes that characterise this striking design result in a pattern with a stunning richness of contrasts. Neutral colours of beige, brown and black compete with strong ochre-yellow, red-orange, and turquoise-blue. Circles interplay with straight lines, triangles and suggested rectangles. The geometric structure makes this pocket square both expressive and versatile.
The Pocket Square is one of the most used accessories by men. It can effortlessly make a simple piece of clothing look elegant and luxurious. It also demonstrates that the wearer has an eye for detail.
Key attributes of the 'The Berlin' pocket square include:
- Stylish Bauhaus inspired pattern
- Geometric blocks in a Bauhaus inspired, multicoloured palette
- Made from 100% silk which imparts a lustrous, iridescent appearance. The natural sheen of silk elevates any outfit with a touch of sophistication
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 32 cm
- Hand rolled ends
- Comes with a gift box
- A tasteful addition to any jacket or blazer
- Dry clean only