Men's Silk Paisley Scarf - The Forks
SOHO Scarves' very own ‘The Forks’ silk scarf has a retro-inspired pattern on an emerald-green background possessing a depth of colour which truly pops!
This vibrant, pure silk accessory with stunning, poppy colours is adorned by a classic pattern of the 60's era yet remains truly contemporary - a testament to good design and enduring style.
A gents silk scarf exudes charm and is one of the few accessories that is capable of simultaneously making a confident yet laid back statement. It’s a very versatile accessory, allowing you to dress up a cardigan or casual jacket, and is an excellent way to add a touch of colour to your winter look.
Key Features of 'The Forks' Scarf include:
- Bright 1960’s psychedelic design
- Large gold stylised paisley-inspired patterns on a stunning sapphire ground
- Made from 100% silk providing a luxurious lustre and a sensuous feel
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 32 cm
- Comes with a gift box
- An eye-catching addition to any jacket or blazer
- Dry clean only
UK SHIPPING FREE (2 -3 WORKING DAYS)
UK ROYAL MAIL 1ST CLASS (1-2 WORKING DAYS) £1.00
EUROPE TRACKED (4-7 WORKING DAYS) £6.95
USA AND CANADA TRACKED (5-10 WORKING DAYS) £6.95
REST OF THE WORLD TRACKED (5-10 WORKING DAYS) £7.95