Silk Bauhaus Neckerchief - The Hamburg
We present our timeless and modern Bauhaus collection. The patterns are simple and clear, emphasising elegant simplicity to create a discreet, intrinsic beauty of form. Enjoy the retro colour palette, clean lines and elegant shapes to achieve a tidy yet understated finish to your outfit.
This Modern Art neckerchief in green-blue, teal and turquoise boasts a subtle space-age look. Reminiscent of the waveforms on a retro-futuristic display, this neckerchief has plenty of retro charm and is perfectly suited for unusual style combinations.
The neckerchief or 'square scarf' is perfect if you are looking for a casual, but smart look - try one rolled and tied loosely over a tee shirt with or without a blazer. Alternatively if you want a more formal cravat look, try one folded in a triangle and tied around the back of your neck, tucked into a button-down shirt, or on the side of your neck over any kind of shirt.
Key attributes of the 'The Hamburg' Silk Neckerchief include:
- Stylish Bauhaus inspired pattern
- Elongated diamonds are set against a teal & turquoise, circular & square ground
- Made from 100% silk for luxurious lustre and a sensuous feel. Cool to the touch, silk is the epitome of comfort
- Dimensions: 60 cm x 60 cm
- Hand rolled ends
- Comes with a gift box
- A tasteful addition to any outfit
- Dry clean only