Silk Bauhaus Pocket Square - The Munich
We present our timeless and modern Bauhaus collection. The patterns are simple and clear, emphasising elegant simplicity to create a discreet, intrinsic beauty of form. Enjoy the retro colour palette, clean lines and elegant shapes to achieve a tidy yet understated finish to your outfit.
This geometrically patterned pocket square cleverly combines elements from all our Bauhaus range. The pocket square combines triangles, rectangles, squares, circles and diamonds. With its dynamic design and colour combination, it's the ideal partner for the modern, stylish gent that seeks some certain je ne sais quoi to their outfit.
The Pocket Square is one of the most used accessories by men. It can effortlessly make a simple piece of clothing look elegant and luxurious. It also demonstrates that the wearer has an eye for detail.
Key attributes of the 'The Munich' pocket square include:
- Stylish Bauhaus inspired pattern
- Brightly multi-coloured pattern combining many familiar Bauhaus-inspired forms
- Made from 100% silk which imparts a lustrous, iridescent appearance. Its exquisite softness is a gentle reminder of life's finer things
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 32 cm
- Hand rolled ends
- Comes with a gift box
- A tasteful addition to any jacket or blazer
- Dry clean only