The ‘Sapporo Ascot’ burgundy silk tie from SOHO Scarves has a classic white polka dot pattern which never goes out of style - a perfect addition to any wardrobe
The silk ascot tie is the height of casual elegance. Often thought of as the pinnacle of ‘dressed up’ accessories, they actually sit somewhere in the middle between an ‘undressed’ collared shirt and one adorned with a traditional tie. The dapper man’s favourite, they are ideal for weddings, casual business meetings or travel.
The double pointed ‘Sapporo Ascot’ may be considered a cravat as the cravat is defined as "any cloth tied around the neck for decorative purposes". In other words, every ascot is a cravat, but not every cravat is an ascot!
Key features of 'The Sapporo Ascot' tie/cravat include:
- Classic and elegant polka dot design
- Made from 100% silk offering a delicate, attractive lustre and super-soft touch
- Double pointed silk Ascot tie
- Dimensions: 136 cm x 16 cm
- Comes with a gift envelope
- A perfect addition to any jacket or blazer
- Dry clean only