The ‘Forks Ascot’ silk tie from SOHO Scarves has a retro-inspired pattern on an emerald-green background possessing a depth of colour which truly pops!
This vibrant, pure silk accessory with vibrant, poppy colours is adorned by a classic pattern of the 60's with paisley features, yet remains truly contemporary - a testament to good design and enduring style.
Key features of 'The Forks Ascot' Tie include:
- Bright 1960’s psychedelic design
- Large gold stylised paisley-inspired patterns on a stunning sapphire ground
- Made from 100% silk providing a delicate lustre and a sensuous feel
- Double pointed silk Ascot tie
- Dimensions: 136 cm x 16cm
- Comes with a gift box
- An eye-catching addition to any jacket or blazer
- Dry clean only