Hinting at the classic fleur-de-lis motif combined with familiar classic paisley swirls, our ‘Fresco’ wool-backed, silk dress scarf from SOHO Scarves exudes elegance. Set on a chocolate-brown background, the intricate multicoloured patterns complement perfectly to create this beautiful design.
A men's dress scarf exudes charm and is one of the few accessories that is capable of simultaneously making a confident yet laid back statement. It’s a very versatile accessory allowing you to dress up a cardigan or casual jacket, and is an excellent way to add a touch of colour to your winter look.
Notable properties of 'The Fresco' scarf include:
- Men's patterned scarf with lightweight wool back and silk top
- Elegant ‘Fresco’ Fleur-de-lis design in brown with red and gold inlay patterns
- Brown hand rolled ends
- Made from 100% silk and 100% wool in 80s twill giving a luxurious touch, an eye-catching sheen
- Great for that little bit of extra comfort
- Dimensions: 160 cm x 16 cm*
- Comes with a gift box
*Size may vary slightly due to wool shrinkage*
With identical Fleur-de-lis pattern and materials but a slightly different colourway we present the 'Pasco'.