'The Lexington’ wide bohemian scarf from Soho Scarves inherits the classic paisley forms of the 1960’s. On a midnight blue background, the intricate, multicoloured tear-shaped motifs combine to create a timeless pattern.
A gent’s scarf exudes charm and is one of the few accessories that is capable of simultaneously making a confident yet laid back statement. It’s a very versatile accessory allowing you to dress up a cardigan or casual jacket, and is an excellent way to add a touch of colour to your look.
Modal is considered a luxury textile and is often used to blend with other fabrics to give a high-end feel with its lightness and softness.
Modal fabric is a bio-based fabric that is made from spinning reconstituted beech tree cellulose. Modal is generally considered a more eco-friendly alternative to cotton
Notable properties of 'The Lexington’ Wide Bohemian Scarf include:
- Blue scarf adorned with attractive maroon floral-inspired patterns
- Made from 85% modal and 15% wool
- Elegant and colourful ‘The Lexington’ design in midnight blue with small light blue, gold and white paisley patterns
- Light and soft feel
- Dimensions: 160 cm x 50 cm
- Comes with a gift envelope
- A great addition to any outfit