Lexington Bohemian Lightweight Wide Scarf
'The Lexington’ wide bohemian scarf from Soho Scarves inherits the classic paisley forms of the 1960’s. On a midnight blue background, the intricate, multicoloured tear-shaped motifs combine to create a timeless pattern.
A gent’s scarf exudes charm and is one of the few accessories that is capable of simultaneously making a confident yet laid back statement. It’s a very versatile accessory allowing you to dress up a cardigan or casual jacket, and is an excellent way to add a touch of colour to your look.
Modal is considered a luxury textile and is often used to blend with other fabrics to give a high-end feel with its lightness and softness.
Modal fabric is a bio-based fabric that is made from spinning reconstituted beech tree cellulose. Modal is generally considered a more eco-friendly alternative to cotton.
Notable properties of 'The Lexington’ Wide Bohemian Scarf include:
- Blue scarf adorned with attractive maroon floral-inspired patterns
- Made from 85% modal and 15% wool
- Elegant and colourful ‘The Lexington’ design in midnight blue with small light blue, gold and white paisley patterns
- Light and soft feel
- Dimensions: 160 cm x 50 cm
- Comes with a gift envelope
- A great addition to any outfit
I’m generally happy with the scarf. However, the photo of the item being modelled made it appear considerably longer than in reality. Another 25cm in length and it would be perfect.