Absolutely brimming with 1960's charm, the blue and orange 'Roppongi' silk and wool dress scarf fits the bill for any dapper gent who is attracted by the patterns of the psychedelic counterculture era.
A men's dress scarf exudes charm and is one of the few accessories that is capable of simultaneously making a confident yet laid back statement. It’s a very versatile accessory allowing you to dress up a cardigan or casual jacket, and is an excellent way to add a touch of colour to your winter look.
Notable properties of 'The Roppongi' scarf include:
- Men's paisley patterned scarf with lightweight wool back and silk top
- Sixties style ‘Roppongi’ design, tightly packed with blue and orange paisley patterns
- Hand rolled ends
- Made from 100% silk and 100% wool in 80s twill displaying an attractive sheen with a luxuriant feel in the colder months
- Great for that little bit of extra comfort
- Dimensions: 160 cm x 16 cm*
- Comes with a gift box
*Size may vary slightly due to wool shrinkage*