Phigment Art in collaboration with Soho Scarves present a homage to London's brutalist and iconic BT Tower. Opened in 1964 as the GPO Tower at the height of the Cold War, the pocket square on a yellow-coloured ground is perfect for London lovers and admirers of 1960's architecture.
The Pocket Square is one of the most used accessories by men. It can effortlessly make a simple piece of clothing look elegant and luxurious. It also demonstrates that the wearer has an eye for detail.
Key attributes of the yellow 'BT Tower' pocket square include:
- Unique Phigment Art stylised BT Tower Design on a yellow ground
- Made from 100% silk providing an indulgent feel and a subtle lustre
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 32 cm
- Hand rolled ends
- Comes with a gift envelope
- A tasteful addition to any jacket or blazer
- Dry clean only