‘The Fairfax’ silk pocket square from SOHO Scarves is inspired by the patterns of Polynesia. The tiki-style square is silver-grey, and as with most neutrals, is a classic tone and complements a spectrum of colours. With flashes of royal blue flowers, ‘The Fairfax’ lends itself to both casual and formal outfits and teams well with black, navy and grey jackets.
The Pocket Square is one of the most used accessories by men. It can easily make a simple piece of clothing look elegant and luxurious. It also demonstrates that the wearer has an eye for detail.
For bolder, brighter colourways, take a look at the deep green 'Gabriel', the deep blue 'Wilshire' or the striking red 'Westside' pocket squares.
Key attributes of 'The Fairfax' Pocket Square include:
- Hawaiian/Tiki-style pattern pocket square
- Made from 100% silk for a soft luxurious feel
- Subtle colour combination in silver-grey, black and bright blue
- Dimensions: 30 cm x 30 cm
- Black hand rolled ends
- Comes with a gift box
- A tasteful addition to any jacket or blazer
- Dry clean only