Royal blue kaleidoscopic ‘Hatsudai’ pocket square from SOHO Scarves. With repeating multicoloured circular motifs and a gentle nod to the traditional paisley structures, this is a fab sixties mod accessory inspired by bold psychedelic visuals. This playfully patterned pocket square shows that you have a sense of fun! Our 'Minami' pocket square has an identical pattern, but has a a green ground and double green-red border.
The Pocket Square is one of the most used accessories by men. It can easily make a simple piece of clothing look elegant and luxurious. It also demonstrates that the wearer has an eye for detail.
Key features of 'The Hatsudai' Pocket Square include:
- Attractive kaleidoscopic pattern pocket square
- Made from 100% polyester giving a delicate sheen
- Striking ‘Hatsudai’ design in blue with red, green and light blue patterns complemented with salmon pink and white accents
- Wide blue outer border
- Exceptional wrinkle resistance and colour retention
- Durable than most of its counterparts, greatly enhancing longevity
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 32 cm
- Comes with a gift box
- A great addition to any jacket or blazer