Phigment Art in collaboration with Soho Scarves present a homage to London's brutalist and iconic BT Tower. Opened in 1964 as the GPO Tower at the height of the Cold War, the silk neckerchief on a yellow-coloured ground is perfect for London lovers and admirers of 1960's architecture.
The Neckerchief or square scarf is perfect if you are looking for a casual, but smart look. Try one rolled and tied loosely over a tee shirt with or without a blazer. Alternatively if you want a more formal cravat look, try one folded in a triangle and tied around the back of your neck, tucked into a button-down shirt, or on the side of your neck over any kind of shirt.
Key attributes of the yellow 'BT Tower' Neckerchief include:
- Unique Phigment Art stylised BT Tower Design on a yellow ground
- Made from 100% silk providing an indulgent feel and a subtle lustre
- Dimensions: 50 cm x 50 cm
- Hand rolled ends
- Comes with a gift envelope
- A dapper addition to any outfit
- Dry clean only